This year’s fundraiser was so much fun, and we have so many people to thank for its unparalleled success.
Hip Hip Huzzah to all of you!
- To everyone who supported us with your presence and your donations
- To our awesome volunteers, for so graciously helping at the door
- To The California staff, volunteers, and Chief Eternal Optimist Argo Thompson for being so welcoming, accommodating, and great to work with
- To Alex Shapiro for being stagehand extraordinaire
- To Scott Gilroy for keeping it live and sounding awesome, recording the show
- To the Foxes in the Henhouse for starting things off in style
- To The Pulsators for being your rockin’, joyful selves
- To juggler Antonio Foggetti for keeping so many balls in the air between bands
- To Thea Daniels for presiding over the costume contest as the Queen of Fools
- To Jason Baldwin for photography and video during the event
- To our amazing corporate sponsors EBA Engineering, West County Net, and Oliver’s Market, and many more (full list here)
- And this just in . . . This event is funded, in part, by the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors. Thank you supervisors!
- Thank you, Kristen Madsen of Creative Sonoma for letting us know about the grant Community Investment Fund grant, and for Sonoma County Supervisor Chris Coursey for recommending Sonoma County Dance Beat’s to the board.
- Last, but not least, to Kevin Hutchinson (from Ann), for keeping the calendar populated and doing the other stuff I couldn’t do while fundraising and publicizing the event.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
We rely on your support
If you couldn’t get tickets, or couldn’t come, but would like to help keep the calendar going, please consider a donation. We count on community support to keep the calendar free for everyone it serves.