IMPORTANT STUFF TO READ
• Maximum 2 tickets per email account
COVID ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• As an attendee, you and your friends and family will be required to provide one of the following to enter the venue:
1. Provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
2. Provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of show date, which is any time after 4:20PM Saturday August 21st for this show.
Documentation will be checked upon entry. A photo of your vaccination card or negative test result saved to your phone is sufficient. The name on your photo ID must match the name on your vaccination card or negative test.
COVID Mask Policy
Per CDC Guidelines, everyone is required to wear masks when indoors (the TapRooms, Schwag Shop, Restrooms, etc.), regardless of vaccination status. Masks are not required when outdoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Please stay home if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGMENT An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending a concert at the Lagunitas Music Amphitheater, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by The Lagunitas Brewing Company, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, The Lagunitas Brewing Company, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
WHAT TO BRING TO SHOW:
• Please have your ticket (email or printed) and VALID 21+ ID in hand at the time of check in.
• Low-back chairs and blankets welcome!
• Sorry no outside food/drinks permitted inside, no dogs, and no grumpy humans.